Building our Regions is a $445 million regional infrastructure program for projects in local government
The program provides funding for critical infrastructure in regional areas of Queensland, and also gives the opportunity for job generation, fostering economic development and improving the liveability in regional communities.
The Queensland Government is about to launch Round 4 of the Program providing $70m in funding across three funds:
- Regional Capital Fund
- Royalties for Resource Producing Communities Fund
- Remote and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities Fund
Peak Services has the capability and expertise to assist your council with grant applications to maximise your opportunities. Peak's team has significant experience in assisting councils with successful grant applications. In 2017, we assisted Queensland councils to secure well over $25m in funding. The Department of State Development, Manufacturing, Infrastructure and Planning has acknowledged that our input has resulted in higher quality applications which are more successful.
Our consultants have a diverse range of background and experience which spans infrastructure and services projects including:
- Sewer and water network upgrades
- Airport upgrades
- Tourism events and infrastructure including museums and foreshore redevelopments
- Community support programs, infrastructure including pools, parks and boat ramps
- Waste management infrastructure
- Saleyards and associated infrastructure
- Jetties and water infrastructure
Read more about the Peak Team are able to work with you: