Work smarter and operate more efficiently
It’s not uncommon for people to want more from the services they receive. Our managed services help councils meet the increasingly complex needs and expectations of their customers and community. Our solutions are designed to improve efficiency and provide convenience.
Deliver better value and improved response
Peak Managed Services can reduce volumes of work, utilise existing teams and increase performance in key ways that include:
- Design and implementation of efficient operational structures and business processes
- Establishing new contact centres and working environments
- Producing architectural frameworks that interconnect systems
- Delivery and implementation of change management plans
- Identifying and implementing training and business tools
- Design and delivery of smart customer service functions and contact channels
Focus on core business while we support functions
Administrative, customer service and ICT services - short-term scalability for a specific project or a strategy for long-term benefit - let us provide you with a service delivery hub at a cost and quality that is not achievable in-house.
Contact centre and out of hours support
Our complete, quality, local government-centric call centre services include call centre, email, SMS and online solutions, with options for overflow backup, after hours and 24/7 support. Peak provides cost-effective out of hours call centre services (extended to back up and overflow for in-house call centres).
- Inbound and outbound call management
- Out of hours
- Booking services
- Services management
- Social media, email and website
- Disaster management
- Vehicle and lone worker tracking
- Asset monitoring
Rates debt recovery
Many organisations face pressure to reduce rates arrears and financial liabilities. Our unique and proven debt collection model helps customers find affordable and flexible ways of repaying outstanding balances, which might include:
- Identifying arrears issues and improving debt collection strategies
- Optimising organisational cash flow as part of a debt recovery management process
- Outstanding payment recovery
- Developing future focused payment
- Planning to break the debt cycle
Business and administrative support
Efficient business and administrative support is core to productivity and service quality. That’s why we deliver a broad range of support solutions tailored to the needs of the service and those of the customer.
Manage costs and find a way to focus on core business with Peak’s cost effective support solutions.
- Administration support
- Payroll services
- Finance support
- Document processing
- IT service
Manage your records efficiently and cost effectively with solutions that are secure, reliable and budget friendly. Our digitisation and records management service includes:
- Bulk document scanning (charged per box)
- Secure document destruction
While we scan the world for new methods and innovative thinking, when we collaborate with you we take advantage of the opportunity to work closely. The more we know about your community, your region and its specific operational needs, the more targeted our solutions can be.