The essential tool elevating government futures
The opportunities are clear and the potential is significant.
Drones have the potential to significantly enhance councils’ service capabilities across a number of operational areas in the long-term and immediate future.
As Peak, we can assist councils to transition quickly and effortlessly to this innovative new technology with far-reaching benefits. Drones will help build capacity to effectively respond to increasing demands on local government resources each year.
Peak is at the forefront of this emerging technology, collaborating and investigating how to cost-effectively assist councils to manage increasing operational challenges with Remotely Piloted Aircraft (RPA) technology.
We’ve identified five key operational areas where RPAs could bring immediate benefits and opportunities:
- Asset management (asset condition inspections)
- Disaster management (live disaster footage informing emergency control and post-event condition assessments)
- Landfill and quarry management (volumetric assessments)
- Pest and weed management (detection, mapping, control, monitoring)
- Compliance management (surveillance and pooled data)