Collaboration is key
Towards a zero-waste future
At Peak, we help your council to overcome the evolving challenges faced with waste management service delivery. Our specialist waste management team can help you understand your short and long-term waste management requirements, optimise your operations, improve your budget position and financial sustainability, and navigate legislative compliance.
In response to the impact of the proposed waste levy on local government in Queensland, Peak is coordinating, in partnership with the LGAQ, the State’s strategy to progress towards a target of zero waste to landfill by 2050. Waste to energy technology is at the centre of this initiative.
Our waste management capabilities extend across waste strategy, sustainability and operations, including:
- Waste management strategy
- Waste levy readiness preparation
- Waste facilities review/airspace calculations
- Waste facility traffic management plan
- Waste facility construction management plan
- Waste facility concept/detail design
- Tender/contract documents
- Landfill full cost pricing
- Project/construction management
- Waste management infrastructure planning
- Condition assessment
- Training- Facility operators
- Waste infrastructure planning
- Grant funding application
- Business case preparation
- Waste to Energy feasibility
As the industry leading experts, Peak has developed an in-depth understanding of local government waste management programs. As a local government focussed organisation we apply the lessons learned by previous Councils to help all Councils. This understanding underpins our drive to provide best value in delivery, tailored solutions, and shared knowledge across the local government sector.
Peak listens to clients and stakeholders to uncover ways we can partner, produce innovative solutions and provide better outcomes for all. Our capability is robust and proven to deliver. We are among Australia’s most highly-experienced waste management advisors, with outstanding credentials. Our people have worked on some of local government and Queensland’s most important waste management projects across a wide range of local government sectors.