Our team of legal practitioners, consultants and paralegals are industry leaders armed with extensive knowledge and experience.
Engagement advice including preparing executive employment agreements and services agreements
- Legislation, award and enterprise/certified agreement advice and interpretation
- Disciplinary assistance and advice, including performance management
- Termination assistance and advice including redundancy
- Post-employment restraints
- General protections and discrimination advice
- Workplace bullying
- Workplace grievances – including mediation services
- Dealing with ill and injured workers, including long term absenteeism
- Industrial disputes
Advocacy and Litigation
Peak Services can provide representation in all employment law litigation matters in both state and federal jurisdictions, including in the various Industrial Relations Commissions, Fair Work Commission, Tribunals, Anti-Discrimination Commissions, Australian Human Rights Commission, Industrial Courts, District and Supreme Court, Federal Court and High Court of Australia.
Our practitioners have extensive experience in representing clients in the following types of claims:
- Breach of contract
- General protections
- Unfair dismissals
- Wage claims
Peak Services Legal can provide expert guidance and assistance on workers’ compensation claims (both statutory and common law).
We can advise you on all aspects of the claim including advice on liability, quantum and entitlements.
Work Health and Safety
Our team are experienced in the interpretation and application of Work Health and Safety and associated Regulations and Codes of Practice. We can provide you with advice on your legal obligations, defend you against any claims including mitigation, and conduct investigations into work health and safety breaches.
Peak Services Legal - LG House, 25 Evelyn St. Newstead QLD 4006
- (07) 3000 2148