Gregory is a former detective inspector in the NSW Police Force. He has worked in both Sydney metropolitan and country/remote areas of NSW. As a senior detective, he was responsible for major criminal and administrative investigations, leadership of many strike forces and the training of investigators. He was also an accredited police negotiator.
As a commissioned officer, he had senior management responsibilities including policy development, financial management, audit, professional standards, human resource management, operations and strategic leadership.
Since leaving the police force, Gregory has worked as a consultant and trainer in the investigations industry.
Professional standards and complaints management
Human resource management (including workplace investigations)
Training and development
- Policy Development
- Complaints Management
- Training and Development
- Crisis Management
- Bachelor of Business (Human Resources)
- Bachelor of Policing (investigations)
- Graduate Diploma in Criminology
- Graduate Diploma in Investigations Management
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate III in Investigation Services
- Diploma of Government (Investigations)
- Licenced Private Investigator in QLD
- Licenced Commercial and Private Investigator (CAPI) Agent in NSW