Course OutlineDownload Full Course Outline (PDF)
Who should Attend?
Managers and leaders who need to delegate effectively to achieve high performance and productivity from their team members. Strategies and skills for planning delegation, carrying out the delegation, managing performance of the delegate are developed in this practical workshop.
- Clearly identify how delegation fits into your job and how it can make you more successful.
- Identify opportunities within the scope of your authority for delegating effectively to others.
- Identify the criteria for fair and responsible delegation to all employees
- Develop a technique for defining expectations
- Recognize common delegation pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Provide opportunities to test your delegation skills.
Short Course details
|Short Course Topics|
|Advantages and disadvantages of delegation|
|Degrees of delegation|
|Picking the right person to delegate to|
|Delegation and authority|
|Our instructor-led training course provides participants with an interactive session including group discussions, case study reviews and Question and Answer sessions. Our trainers can customise or tailor the course to your specifications or needs and deliver in-house providing you with a cost-effective and efficient training session.|
|Duration & location|
|Our standard structure for this workshop is 1 full day and can be delivered in any metropolitan or regional area of Queensland. Customisation is available based on individual council requirements.|
|Fees & Inclusions|
Our training course will include: