Course OutlineDownload Full Course Outline (PDF)
Who should Attend?
Workplaces going through changes involving technologies, processes, people, ideas, and methods.
This Change Management workshop will give attendees tools to implement changes more smoothly and to have those changes better accepted.
This workshop will also give all participants an understanding of how change is implemented and some tools for managing their reactions to change.
- Learn about effective change management strategies
- Understand and recognise individual motivators for change and how to use them
- Recognise that everybody’s personal change journey will be different
- Develop a change management and communications plan
- Gain skills required to lead a change project, celebrating a successful change and sharing the benefits and results with all staff
- Understand the importance of resiliency in the context of change
Short Course details
|Short Course Topics|
|Preparing for changes|
|What’s in it for me?|
|Understanding the cycle of emotions for individuals|
|Managing the change|
|Making it all worthwhile|
|Using appreciative inquiry|
|Bringing people to your side|
|Our instructor-led training course provides participants with an interactive session including group discussions, case study reviews and Question and Answer sessions. Our trainers can customise or tailor the course to your specifications or needs and deliver in-house providing you with a cost-effective and efficient training session.|
|Duration & location|
|Our standard structure for this course is 1 full day and can be delivered in any metropolitan or regional area of Queensland. Customisation is available based on individual council requirements|
|Fees & Inclusions|
Our training course will include: