HR Assist Platform
HR Assist is a platform designed specifically for HR managers featuring over 50 Human Resource and Industrial Relations template contracts, letters, forms and policies. There are also additional Contracts of Employment, articles and templates in response to COVID-19 and additional templates relating to the discipline and investigation processes.
HR Assist was developed in response to council feedback on the functionality of HR Advance and includes:
- A modern, easy to navigate platform
- Completely redesigned wizard to assist document creation, with the ability to view development of your documents in real time
- Ability to skip straight to the selected document/template
- Documents are underwritten by Peak Services Legal – with a commitment to ensure the documents remain updated/contemporary/compliant
- Option to email a document to others for review or approval
- Improved notifications to keep you updated with latest industry news and updates to documents
- Ability to set and reset your password and user detail
- Only one license per council, with unlimited users
- Ability for the council subscriber to invite additional users.
HR Assist offers council a cohesive and productive platform when dealing with your HR operations:
- Simplified templates: we have a vast collection of template letters, policies and procedures, checklists, and forms, all tailored to the specific needs of local government HR operations.
- Flexibility to further customise: all of our templates can be easily filled in by answering a few questions, or simply download the document to further customise yourself.
- Insightful articles and case reviews: stay informed and learn through our practical guidance articles offering a range of case reviews, information on topical subjects and timely updates on changes made to relevant legislation.
- Exclusive webinars: delve deep into the “Fundamentals of Work, Health and Safety legislation” to ensure a safe and compliant work environment by watching our first HR Assist exclusive webinar. Plus, anticipate our upcoming webinar on “Managing risks of psychosocial hazards at work”, covering an overview of the newly introduced Code of Practice, with even more topics in the pipeline.
Live Demo and Feedback Sessions
We understand that changeover of staff or your busy schedule can create a need for re-familiarisation with our platform’s functionalities. Therefore, we have organised exclusive live demonstration and feedback sessions for our HR Assist subscribers.
During the live session, we will walk you through the key features of HR Assist, ensuring you are aware of how to utilise the platform to its full potential. Further, it’s a great opportunity to ask questions and share your ideas on how we can continue to enhance the platform.
These sessions are free for HR Managers and Officers from Local Government.
Upcoming Session Dates and Times:
To confirm your attendance to one of the live sessions, simply click on the preferred session button below.
SESSION 1 Thursday, 19 September 2023 at 2.00pm
SESSION 2 Monday, 9 October 2023 at 11.30am
Looking to become part of our growing platform?
A platform where you can experience the difference HR Assist can make in streamlining your HR operations and fostering a cohesive, productive work environment?
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HRassist We invite you to contact us to arrange a personalised platform demonstration session.
'Thank you for the opportunity to pilot Peak Services HR Assist. I commend your team on compiling a valuable collection of policy, employment agreement, performance management and workplace health and safety templates. I also found the topical articles tab and key reference tab to be beneficial and highly relevant to current trends and topics. Peak Services appear to be building a comprehensive library as a unique local government resource where a key strength of the resources is the demonstrated understanding of local government employment framework with a particular emphasis on industrial relations resources. HR Assist certainly represents a return on investment to any Council seeking to build a current and comprehensive bank of employment framework tools and resources.'
~ Scenic Rim Regional Council (HR Assist Pilot council)