HR Assist Platform
HR Assist is a platform designed specifically for HR managers featuring over 50 HR & IR template contracts, letters, forms and policies. There are also additional Contracts of Employment, articles and templates in response to COVID-19 and additional templates relating to the discipline and investigation processes.
HR Assist was developed in response to council feedback on the functionality of HR Advance, and includes:
- A modern, easy to navigate platform
- Completely redesigned wizard to assist document creation, with the ability to view development of your documents in real time
- Ability to skip straight to the selected document/template
- Documents are underwritten by Peak Services Legal – with a commitment to ensure the documents remain updated/contemporary/compliant
- Option to email a document to others for review or approval
- Improved notifications to keep you updated with latest industry news and updates to documents
- Ability to set and reset your password and user detail
- Only one license per council, with unlimited users
- Ability for the council subscriber to invite additional users.
'Thank you for the opportunity to pilot Peak Services HR Assist. I commend your team on compiling a valuable collection of policy, employment agreement, performance management and workplace health and safety templates. I also found the topical articles tab and key reference tab to be beneficial and highly relevant to current trends and topics. Peak Services appear to be building a comprehensive library as a unique local government resource where a key strength of the resources is the demonstrated understanding of local government employment framework with a particular emphasis on industrial relations resources. HR Assist certainly represents a return on investment to any Council seeking to build a current and comprehensive bank of employment framework tools and resources.'
~ Scenic Rim Regional Council (HR Assist Pilot council)