Course OutlineDownload Full Course Outline (PDF)
Who should Attend?
Supervisors and Managers who would like to improve their team communication skills to improve team effectiveness. Our course will help increase team cohesiveness through improved communication within the team.
- Understand and adopt best practices in handling challenging individuals and situations.
- Adopt and practice proven
- Communication skills to be
- Able to ask the right questions.
- Grow emotional intelligence skills to get the most out of difficult situations and lead people interactions to positive outcomes.
- Recognise difficult behaviour and deal with it in an appropriate professional manner
Short Course details
|Short Course Topics|
What is effective communication?
Questioning skills to gain commitment
|Open, closed and probing questions
Intention and meaning
The Mehrabian Study
Body language and gestures
|Challenging behaviours and situations||Conduct difficult conversations with employee, team, customer|
|Our instructor-led training course provides participants with an interactive session including group discussions, case study reviews and Question and Answer sessions. Our trainers can customise or tailor the course to your specifications or needs and deliver in-house providing you with a cost-effective and efficient training session.|
|Duration & location|
|Our standard structure for this workshop is 1 full day and can be delivered in any metropolitan or regional area of Queensland. Customisation is available based on individual council requirements.|
|Fees & Inclusions|
|Please contact Peak Services for course fees or a proposal for onsite/in-house training.|