Course OutlineDownload Full Course Outline (PDF)
When good management behaviour is demonstrated, the flow-on effect is that workplaces no longer experience high staff turnover. Instead, individuals’ confidence and contentment is high which in turn increases staff productivity and retention.
During this workshop, we discuss management basics and as a group, we analyse them for their effectiveness.
Acknowledge the past and build the future
Undertaking the value balance sheet
- Leveraging the energy of your team
- Avoiding rabbit “wholes” – pursuing logic and facts
- Transforming conflict – choices, control and consequences
- Mirroring Magic- establishing ethics and standards
- Minimising over-communication – cyber safety
- Checking in - on yourself too
Structure: Interactive Workshop
Time: Half ½ Day
Class Size: Max 15
Cost: On request
With over 32 years’ experience in the human resources and management consulting fields, Narayan has provided a vast array of training and services to a range of organisations, including Local, State and Federal government agencies.
Narayan provides a very strong adult learning focus to his training. He ensures that it is experiential, practical and closely linked to workplace needs and realities.
He is also consistently described by clients as highly enthusiastic, creative and dynamic in his approach.