Registrations open: HR & Industrial Relations Masterclass – 2021 Series
We are pleased to announce that the HR & Industrial Relations Masterclass – 2021 Series is now open for registrations!
Supported by LGIA Super, the Crime and Corruption Commission, and LGMS (Local Government Workcare) this 2021 Masterclass will cover managing behaviours in the workplace and the consequences and repercussions of getting it wrong, including legal discussion on investigations, unfair dismissals and general protections.
Check out the full agenda below:
09:00 for 09:30 START
- 09:30-10:30 - Peak Legal Presentation – Repercussions and consequences of getting behaviour managemetn wrong including case study, legal discussion on investigations, unfair dismissals and general protections
- 10:30-11:00 - LGIA Super – Managing mental health and why educating employees about the benefits insurance is important to your organisation
- 11:30-12:00 - LGMS (LGW Insurance) – Increased trend in psychological claims and how early intervention strategies by Councils is key to reduce claims and costs
- 12:00-13:00 - HR Roundtable - Discussion on managing behaviour in the workplace
LUNCH & NETWORKING*
- 13:30-14:30 - Crime and Corruption Commission (CCC) - How good HR practice is also good corruption prevention – and what happens when the CCC gets involved
- 14:30-15:00 - Q&A Panel Discussion
*Morning tea and lunch provided.
To ensure we give all councils the best chance to participate, we are holding multiple sessions throughout the state, as per below schedule:
- Tuesday May 4 - Cairns
- Thursday May 6 - Townsville
- Tuesday May 18 - Toowoomba
- Thursday May 20 - Rockhampton
- Tuesday June 1 - Charleville
- Tuesday June 8 - Longreach
- Friday June 18 - Brisbane
We hope to see you there!
For more information, contact us.