Course OutlineDownload Full Course Outline (PDF)
Who should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, team leaders and professionals. It will enhance your people management skills through an understanding of workplace coaching.
Use coaching to motivate people to acquire new skills and help them perform to their full potential while increasing personal responsibility and accountability.
This course will enhance your people management skills through an understanding of workplace coaching.
- Define coaching and articulate its benefits
- Identify the characteristics of an effective coach and review your own performance
- Define and apply essential coaching skills, such as questioning techniques, listening and establishing trust
- Apply a range of models to structure an effective coaching session
- Discover tips to maximise the effectiveness of your coaching sessions
Short Course details
|Short Course Topics|
|What and Why of coaching|
|What is coaching|
|Benefits of coaching|
|Essential coaching skills|
|Structuring a coaching session|
|Maximising the effectiveness of coaching|
|Eliciting and providing feedback|
|Our instructor-led training course provides participants with an interactive session including group discussions, case study reviews and Question and Answer sessions. Our trainers can customise or tailor the course to your specifications or needs and deliver in-house providing you with a cost-effective and efficient training session.|
|Duration & location|
|Our standard structure for this workshop is 1 full day and can be delivered in any metropolitan or regional area of Queensland. Customisation is available based on individual council requirements.|
|Fees & Inclusions|
Our training course will include: